As a rapidly growing start up, we’re looking for a champion, pioneer and problem solver to introduce Jane to new marketing channels. You will be the first of your kind at Jane - with our current growth having come from organic word of mouth referrals. But now we’re ready to reach out to an even bigger audience, both locally and internationally through social media, blogs, influencer campaigns, educational institutions and associations.
Working in a tech start up is fast paced and exciting - but it is not for everyone! You will need to work with our leadership team to build out your role and adjust on the fly as needed. We love problem solvers at Jane (did I say that already?). And you have to be on point with your Slack jokes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You should be capable of capturing the voice of a brand and understand appropriate tone for Jane as a friendly company and for Jane’s audience of professional small business owners.
Your job is to increase customer acquisition rate by envisioning, creating, launching, managing, reporting on and adjusting awareness and content marketing campaigns, creating and managing influencer relationships and to introduce Jane to Allied Health schools and associations in Jane’s current markets.
After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels and adjust campaigns for optimal conversions.
tl;dr: Make sure the right people know about Jane so they can sign up.
- Write content with appropriate tone and subject matter for relevant audiences
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Review campaigns daily, perform A/B tests, update language and brand positioning and know your…. stuff.
- Adjust campaigns for optimal performance
- Identify connect and develop influencer relationships and campaigns
- Create and distribute awareness and content campaigns for schools and associations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is nice but really experience is better
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Adwords. Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Experience creating content (writing/editing skills).
View the Posting on LinkedIn