Hello Jane Family,
Things are going great here at Jane and we hope things are going great for you! We have lots of good things in the works and so we’d like to let you know about some of them.
Now Integrated with Physitrack
We’re excited to announce that Jane now offers an integration with a fantastic exercise prescription and outcomes tracking app called Physitrack. Physitrack allows you to quickly prescribe exercises to your patients, track their compliance, and even measure outcomes across your practice. In addition, Physitrack will soon also offer secure, HIPAA compliant video calling, which will provide you with a unique tool to offer telehealth to your clients. Of all the exercise apps we evaluated, Physitrack offered the best user-experience for both practitioners and patients. In particular, their library of exercise videos is both comprehensive and professional. We think it will be a great match for Jane.
The Physitrack integration in Jane allows you to quickly create a patient profile in your Physitrack account, and gives you a link to jump over to that profile at any time. The integration also takes care of signing you in to Physitrack, so once you’re signed in to Jane, you don’t have to deal with another username/password.
Here’s some more info on getting signed up for Physitrack and setting up the integration in Jane.
Due to an overwhelming response to yesterday’s announcement about the Physitrack integration, our friends at Physitrack are now offering a 30% discount to all Jane users!
This means you only pay $8.99p/m instead of $12.99p/m with no lock-in contracts.
At the payment page, just before entering your credit card details, select Jane App as your affiliation and enter JANE30 as the discount code to receive 30% off and only pay $8.99p/m.
For those who already signed up with Physitrack, you can activate the discount inside your Physitrack account under My account > Subscription.
The discount will then automatically be applied from your next monthly charge onwards.
See Cancelled & Deleted Appointments in the Schedule
Jane has a new preference that allows you to control which appointments you’re seeing in the main schedule, and on your Day view. You can now choose to include cancelled and deleted appointments.
From the main Schedule, click or touch the Gear icon in the lower right. You will see a list of appointment states to choose from. Use the check boxes to add or remove appointemnts in those states from the schedule. Or click the state itself to view only that state. To go back to Jane’s default filters, click or touch All Scheduled.
The options you choose here will be remembered on your device as you flip between the main schedule, the schedule list view and your day sheet.
Jane’s Toronto Event on October 3rd
Thanks to all who RSVP’d for our in-service on October 3rd. We’re excited to meet with you all! We had twice as many RSVP’s as we anticipated, so we had to book a bigger space!
Location: Omni King Edward Hotel. Directions Time: October 3rd - 7pm
Please let us know if you need to cancel your RSVP so we can give your spot to someone on the wait list. And if you would like to come, let us know at email@example.com.
Our Upcoming Conference Schedule
We’ll be at a number of conferences this fall and would love to see you there. We always have time to do some training or tutorials, so come find us (or sneak in if you’re not an official attendee, wink wink) and we can go over your questions.
- Sep 29 - Oct 2 - Canadian Massage Conference - Burlington, Ontario
- Oct 21 - 22 - Ontario Psychological Association - Toronto, Ontario
- Oct 26 - 29 - American Massage Therapy Association - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Oct 28 - 30 BC Naturopath Convention - Vancouver, BC
- Nov 3 - 6 - BC Chiro Conference - Delta, BC
- Nov 11 - 12 European Physiotherapy Conference, Liverpool, UK
Here’s a number of smaller changes that have gone live in Jane in the past few weeks:
- Deleting Payments - When you delete a payment (for those with Full Access), you now have a choice in how you want the deletion to be recorded. You can delete the payment safely and the money will be unapplied from any invoices as of today and appear as a negative amount on today’s compensation reports. Past compensation reports will be unaffected. Or you can delete the payment completely, which will result in the payment having never entered the system and past compensation reports will no longer show the payment. We call this dangerous, because your bookkeeper might hurt you. Learn More About Deleting Payments
- Text is selectable on Notes. As much as we try to think of everything, we did not think of the need to select text from a note to copy and paste it somewhere. You now can.
- Fixed Copying and Moving appointments on touch screens. Sorry about that, our bad.
- Taxes “Applied” are back on the Billing Summary Report. This was a tricky one, as it required us to calculate the proportional amount of tax that was collected in a period for invoices that were partially paid. But we’re pretty good at math, so problem solved.
- Compensation Report Detail: We’ve added a checkbox so you can choose whether to output all the detail of the individual transactions on the compensation report. And when you do show the detail, you can now click the date of any transaction to view / edit the corresponding payment. Super handy!